- ecology of birds and mammals in fragmented agricultural landscape,
- behavioural ecology and population genetic variability of the Little Owl,
- spatial and roosting ecology of bats,
- return of large herbivores: a high priority in biodiversity conservation (rewilding projects).
- Monika Chrenková: Behavioral ecology of the Little Owl (Athene noctua) in Central European farmland.
- Alexandra Průchová (PhD): Using voices of birds for acustic monitoring.
- Petr Pavliska (PhD): Spatial analysis and remote data application in zoological research.
- Jaroslava Bandhauerová (Bc): Population densities and habitat preferences of granivorous birds (Passer domesticus, Passer montanus, Streptopelia decaocto) in human settlemetns.