A meta-analysis of the effects of geolocator application on passerine birds, (supervisor P. Procházka).
A range-wide assessment of carry-over effects within the full annual cycle of the Great Reed Warbler with a focus on sex and population differences, (supervisor P. Procházka).
Stable isotope ecology on the move: from improving continental-wide isoscapes to tracing non-breeding habitat conditions and year-round niche use (supervisor P. Procházka).
- Klára Stýblová: Isotope niche dynamics of short- and long-distance migratory birds (BSc thesis).
- Lukrécia Zemanová: Interspecific competition of birds on non-breeding grounds (BSc thesis).
- Boris Prudík: Delineation of the migratory divide in the Eurasian reed warbler in Europe (MSc thesis)
- Tadeáš Serafin: Habitat specialization of migratory birds on wintering grounds: a meta-analysis of key predictors (BSc thesis)
- Barbora Kadlecová, 2022: Movements within non-breeding grounds in terrestrial migratory birds (BSc thesis)
- Emmanuel Okposio Osibeme, 2022: Wintering grounds of Eurasian Reed Warblers breeding in Central Asia, the Middle East and northern Europe (MSc thesis)