- conservation and population genetics,
- noninvasive genetic sampling,
- molecular ecology, conservation genomics,
- use of next-generation sequencing methods, microbiome, metabarcoding,
- ecology of Eurasian otters,
- National Animal Genetic Bank.
- 2003-2005: Assessment of population size and population structure of Eurasian otter (Lutra lutra) in different habitats by a non-invasive genetic method.
- 2006-2009: Genetic structure of chamois populations in Central Europe.
- 2015-2016: BIOM: Biodiversity Education Centre Mohelský Mill.
- 1996-2001: undergraduate study – University Komensky Bratislava, Faculty of Science, Biology. Diploma thesis: Feeding ecology of Eurasian otters (Lutra lutra) in the upper Hornád River catchment. (Mgr.)
- 2001-2008: Ph.D. study – Masaryk university Brno, Faculty of Science, Zoology, Institute of Botany and Zoology and Institute of Vertebrate Biology. Ph.D. thesis: Conservation genetics of Eurasian otter (Lutra lutra).
- 2002-2010: Institute of Vertebrate Biology Brno, Department of Population Biology Studenec – research assistant,
- 2010-2012: maternity leave,
- 2012-2015: Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Science, Department of Zoology – postdoc,
- 2015-present: Institute of Vertebrate Biology Brno, External Research Facility Studenec – research assistant.
- 2005-2006: University of Aarhus, Institute of Biological Sciences, Ecology and Genetics, Denmark (Dr. Cino Pertoldi) – study stay,
- courses of conservation genetics (Denmark, Italy),
- Purdue University, USA – short working visit,
- CNRS Grenoble and CBGP Montpellier, France – short working visit,
- University of Aarhus, Denmark – short working visit,
- Instituto Nazionale per la Fauna Selvatica, Italy – short working visit,
- Wildlife Institute of India in Dehradun, India – short working visit,
- University of Zurich, Switzerland – short working visit,
- Seoul National University, South Korea – short working visit,
- participation at more than 15 conferences,
- 2007: co-organisation of international conference 25th Mustelid Colloquium Třeboň,
- 2011: Phylogeography, population and landscape genetics – IUCN XIth International Otter Colloquium, Pavia, Italy – co-chairman,
- member IUCN/SSC Otter Specialist Group,
- reviewer – Acta Theriologica, Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, Conservation Genetics, Folia Zoologica, Journal of Zoology.
- Lenka Gettová
- Andrea Hájková
- Veronika Sládkovičová
- Barbora Zemanová