- conservation genetics,
- non-invasive genetic sampling,
- population genetics and molecular ecology,
- National Animal Genetic Bank.
Education and Employment
- 2006: undergraduate study – Masaryk University, Brno, Faculty of Science, Systematic Biology and Ecology and Teacher Training in Biology. Thesis: Assessment of Eurasian otter (Lutra lutra) population size and structure in Třeboňsko PLA & BR (Czech Republic) using non-invasive genetic sampling.
- 2006-2014: PhD study – Masaryk University, Brno, Faculty of Science, Zoology and Institute of Vertebrate Biology, AS CR. Thesis: Genetic structure of chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra) populations in Central Europe.
- 2014-present: post-doc, Institute of Vertebrate Biology, AS CR.
- 2003-2005: Assessment of population size and population structure of Eurasian otter (Lutra lutra) in different habitats by a non-invasive genetic method.
- 2006-2009: Genetic structure of chamois populations in Central Europe.
- 2008-2010: Filling gaps in the knowledge of biology and ecology of the Eurasian otter: ecological modelling.
- 2008-2010: Genetic consequences of population decline in Eurasian otter (Lutra lutra) populations in the Czech and Slovak Republics.
- 2015-2016: BIOM: Biodiversity Education Centre Mohelský Mill.