- host parasite co-evolution,
- understanding and predicting the global spread of emergent infectious diseases,
- study of hybrid zones.
- 2009-2013: Ph.D. study – dissertation in double supervision: Variability of innate immunity genes in wild rodent populations, title of thesis: Genes of innate immunity and their significance in evolutionary ecology of free living rodents.
Université Montpellier 2, Sciences et Techniques, Place Eugène Bataillon, 34095 Montpellier, France, successful application for grant of French government, 2010-2013 (supervisors: Dr. Jean-François Cosson and Dr. Nathalie Charbonnel)
CBGP, Campus International de Baillarguet, 34988 Montferrier-sur-Lez, France
Masaryk University, Faculty of Science, Department of Botany and Zoology, Kotlářská 2, 611 37 Brno, CZ (supervisor: Dr. Josef Bryja)
Institute of Vertebrate Biology (IVB), Research Facility Studenec; AS CR, Studenec 122, 675 02 Koněšín (supervisor: Dr. Josef Bryja)
- 2007-2009: Master study – Population genetic structure of two cryptic species of the genus Pipistrellus in Central Europe.
Université de Rennes 1, EFCE, 2, rue du Thabor, 35065 Rennes, France, successful application for grant of French government, 2008-2009, 11 month (supervisor: Dr. Eric Petit)
Masaryk University, Faculty of Science, Department of Botany and Zoology, Kotlářská 2, 611 37 Brno,CZ (supervisor: Dr. Josef Bryja)
- 2017 – PR manager (publicity of the Institute, communication with media, preparation of press release and materials for IVB management, preparation and sending of grant office news).
- 2016-2017: part-time employment – Post-doctoral fellow, involvement in projects: Hybrid zones: natural laboratories for the study of pathogen and Phylogeography, seleciton and mutation rate at genomic level: Inference from mtDNA sequences of the house mouse.
- 2015-2016: part-time employment – Post-doctoral fellow, involvement in several projects (study of senescence of birds, study of spread of emergence of infectious diseases of rodents), project coordinator (project BIOM, EHP-CZ02-OV-1-029-01-2014), Institute of Vertebrate Biology CAS, Research Facility Studenec.
- 12/2014-10/2015: maternity leave.
- 2014: Post doctoral fellow – NextGenProject (OPEC: CZ.1.07/2.3./20.0303) – IVB CAS, Research Facility Studenec.
- 2011-2013: project manager – project Provaz (OPEC: CZ.1.07/2.4.00/17.0138) – IVB CAS, Research Facility Studenec.
Participation in projects
Organization of workshops, seminars, student conferences, administration of project Connecting education and new approaches in zoological and ecological research and BIOM.
Organization of NGS conference in Nové hrady 2014.