- ecological and evolutionary immunology,
- 1997-2005: Grammar school Jírovcova České Budějovice.
- 2005-2008: undergraduate study – Charles University Prague, Faculty of Science, Biology. Thesis: Methodological Aspects of Cell Immunity Measurements in Evolutionary Ecology Studies, (supervisor M.Vinkler).
- 2008-2011: undergraduate study – Charles University Prague, Faculty of Science, Department of Ecology. Thesis: The Influence of Toll-like Receptor 4 Polymorphism on Condition and Ornamentation in Grey Partridges, (supervisor M.Vinkler).
- 2011-present: Ph.D. study – Charles University Prague, Biodiversity Research Group, Faculty of Science. Ph.D. thesis: Intraspecific and interspecific variability in bacterial detection mediated by Toll-like receptors in birds, (supervisor M.Vinkler).
- 2010: Prof. Jan T. Lifjeld group, National Centre for Biosystematics, Natural History Museum, University of Oslo, Norway – 3 month stay.
M. VINKLER, H. BAINOVÁ, T. ALBRECHT: Functional analysis of the skin-swelling response to phytohaemagglutinin, Functional Ecology 24 (2010) 1081-1086.