Mgr. Monika Šugerková
Position: research assistant
Department: External research facility Studenec
Mobile: +420 724 339 056
- 1990–1994: High Agricultural School Přerov.
- 1995–2000: Masaryk university Brno, Faculty of Sciences, Systematic biology and ecology.
- 2003: Institute of Vertebrate Biology, Academy of Sciences - specialist for research and development .
- 2001-2004: Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics Brno, Academy of Sciences - research assistant.
- 2005-2009: University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno - specialist worker.
- 2006-present: Institute of Vertebrate Biology, Academy of Sciences, Department of Population Biology Studenec - technical-administrative worker.
Teaching and organisational activities
- 2001-2002: Masaryk university Brno, Faculty of Sciences, System and Evolution of Vertebrate - practical exercises.
- 2000: conference The Nature of Poodří, Bartošovice na Moravě - organization.
- 2003: 4th European Congress of Mammalogy, Brno - organization.
Participation in projects
Freshwater ectotherms under climate change: the role of phenotypic plasticity in life histories and trophic interactions (2017-2019)
Thermal niche: evaluation of current concept in ectothermic vertebrates (2015-2017)
Science by all senses (2012-2014)