Mgr. Jana Albrechtová
Position PhD student
Direction evolutionary biology
Workplace External research facility Studenec
- 1994-2002: Grammar school Mladá Boleslav.
- 2002-2007: undergraduate study – Charles university Prague, Faculty of Science, Departmant of Ecology and Ethology, Thesis: (supervisor L.Kratochvíl).
- 2007–present: Ph.D. study – Charles university Prague, Faculty of Science, Department of Biodiversity. Ph.D. thesis: Barriers against gene flow between the house mouse subspecies, (supervisor J.Piálek).
- 2008-present: Institute of Vertebrate Biology, Department of population biology – Ph.D. student on the project: Immunogenetic study of a house mouse hybrid zone.
- 2012-present: Institute of Vertebrate Biology, Department of population biology, project Science by all senses – guarantor.
- 2012-present: Palacky University Olomouc, cooperation on the project Post-copulatory sexual selection and the biology of avian sperm: within population processes and interspecific patterns in songbirds (investigator T.Albrecht).
Burgstaller JP, Johnston IG, Jones NS, Albrechtová J, Kolbe T, Vogl C, Futschik A, Mayrhofer C, Klein D, Sabitzer S, Blattner M, Gülly C, Poulton J, Rülicke T, Piálek J, Steinborn R, Brem G (2014). mtDNA segregation in heteroplasmic tissues is common in vivo and modulated by haplotype differences and developmental stage. Cell Reports, 7: 2031-2041.