- agressive behavior, behavioral genetics, speciation, hybrid zones, house mouse and hybrid zone,
- molecular methods in behavioural and ecological studies.
- 1996-2004: undergraduate study – Comenius University Bratislava, Department of Zoology.
- 2005-2012: PhD study – Masaryk University Brno, Faculty of sciences, Institute of Botany and Zoology. PhD thesis: The effect of aggressive behaviour on the dynamics of the house mouse hybrid zone, (supervisor J.Piálek).
- 2006-2007: Masaryk University Brno, Institute of Botany and Zoology – research assistant,
- 2006-present: Institute of Vertebrate Biology AS CR, external research facility Studenec – research assistant.