Mgr. Marie Kaštánková, Ph.D.
Research topics: molecular genetics, cytogenetics
Department: External research facility Studenec
Phone: +420 776 095 267
- molecular genetics, cytogenetics and population ecology of model organism Palearctic water frog complex of the genus Pelophylax,
- origin and evolution of a polyploid lineage of asian fish of the genus Botidae,
- molecular cytogenetics of sex chromosomes in selected groups of spiders and arachnids,
- molecular genetics and population ecology of slow-worms of the genus Anguis.
- 2005-2010: University of Ostrava (section: Systematic biology and ecology).
- 2010-2016 Charles University in Praque (MSc in Zoology).
- 2016-2017: Charles University in Prague, Department of Genetics and Microbiology - scientific employee
- 2016-now: Institute of Animal physiology and genetics CAS in Liběchov, Laboratory of fish genetics - postdoc,
- 2018-now: Institute of Vertebrate Biology CAS, External research facility Studenec – scientific employee.