RNDr. Lubomír Piálek , Ph.D.
Position: grant funded researcher
Research topics: animal diversity and evolution
Department: Research facility Brno
Phone: +420 387 772 238
- phylogeny and biogeography of Neotropical cichlids,
- Diversity and evolution of cichlid fishes in the La Plata basin.
- Diversity and phylogeny of cichlid fishes in Middle America.
- Phylogeny and biogeography of Crenicichla.
- 2009-2013: Ph.D. study – University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice, Faculty of Science, Zoology.
- 2003-2009: undergraduate study - University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice, Faculty of Science, Biology.
- 1985-1990: undergraduate study – Institute of Chemical Technology in Prague, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Organic Technology – Mathematical Modelling and Optimization.
- research scientist – University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice, Faculty of Science, Dept. of Zoology.